GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a group buy on some of the above.

Full stainless steel, all 7 (?) pieces, bolts, nuts etc...probably about £175 ish depending on numbers?

1. IMS

3,666 Posts
We carry these in stock ( well 1 set nowdays) I am sure I can do a deal on a few sets.

Been doing them for a few years.

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark - don't want to p1ss on anyone's parade, but I had sourced these from somewhere else, but if you want to pm me a price for all pieces in stainless steel, including all fixings and bolts, we can then discuss. Thanks

Full stainless steel, all 7 (?) pieces, bolts, nuts etc...probably about £175 ish depending on numbers?

1. IMS
2. Terje
3. Tonigmr2
4. Graham

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm down for a set pending price, quality, pics, and how close they are to oem

is that 175 per set regardless of how many or..?

3,666 Posts
IMS,

I cant compete with your price as I do have to make a profit , I do keep 1 kit in stock , which I could take a picture of to show the quality.

We charge £250-00 + vat for our kit , which I would be able to do a better deal on if there was over 5 kits to be made, these are all hand made so it all takes time , but our kit looks and fits like a STD set up.

If you can do a kit for £175-00 inc bolt,s thats sounds the way to go, good luck.

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will post pics once the first set have been made. However, they WILL be fitted to an R34 Vspec first, to ensure perfect fit, there will be no "adjusting things" - straight OEM fit.

If you're interested, include your name on the list (or remove it if I have incorrectly included you) and before any money/commitment is made, I will post pics and final price, including VAT & delivery etc etc.

1. IMS
2. rb26
3. Tonigmr2
4. DODGY
5. Big d
6. kuwait_r34
7. Alienworkshop
8. Mattysupra

·
Registered
492 Posts
+1
I'll add me to the list !! ;)

1. IMS
2. rb26
3. Tonigmr2
4. DODGY
5. Big d
6. kuwait_r34
7. Alienworkshop
8. Mattysupra
9. romITR

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nobody will be asked to pay until the brackets have been made, tested and pics posted on here. They are beign finished at the moment so I expect them to be fitted within the next 2 weeks and pics follow shortly thereafter:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
hello, i have noticed my name is on the list. can you remove it please. I have had mine chrome plated so wont be needing any.

Thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
updated list

1. IMS
2. rb26
3. Tonigmr2
4. DODGY
5. Big d
6. kuwait_r34