GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Japanese Performance want an R34 GT-R for a photo shoot. The shoot will take place at the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu during the first half of January 2007.

As well as paying yor expoenses for the day (it will be midweek) they will also let you have free passes to the musem if you prefer rather than stand around and watch the photos and will give you a set of the photos to take away as well.

The car should be a "stong colour" i.e. not black or white and should have no or minimal modifications.

If anyone is interested can you please send me a PM or an email to [email protected]

Thank you

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
John:I know of a Bayside Blue R34 GTR with only body modifications being some CE28's and window tint,the guy lives in Birmingham himself,but isn't a member on here,would that affect this?

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Preference is for a member but if we get short I'll let you know. Either that or sign him up :D :D

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
I have access to a std uk bayside 34:smokin:

·
Through the Night
4,267 Posts
Not sure if mine would do as it is slightly modded ,may be avaliable but not on the weekend of 6th/7th Jan.If not Nobby666 has one in the same colour but without the kit ,he may also be interested.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
mine will probably be available john if your wanting one a little bit different,as a comparison to standard,(mine must be one of the only ones never been in a mag feture):wavey: NISMOMAN

·
Registered
785 Posts
JF - is it too late to apply for this ?

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Umar,

I must have a photo of the car by 5pm tomorrow (Wednesday) please and confirmation that you can take a day off work as it's midweek

Thanks

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep, got an email back from them today. Thank you to everyone who sent in pictures and either added their name here, PM's me or sent an email. They have opted for a purpler R34 because it will phot better being a dark colour.

If you didn't get picked really sorry but it was left to the magazine to decide.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts