GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
in the Description it says 2.5 and n reg and silver. but the pics are a purple 34 51 reg:flame:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Weird...manufactured in 1996...maybe an R34 Proto? Could have historical value! Strange also that you CAN drive an RHD car in Germany too???:popcorn:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
we see so man of these and ebay still has them on there. ebay dont seem to do much apart from remove it about couple days after its put on there. by then the damage is done.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a look for a link to report it, but it was all centred around advertising against the rules (i.e. losing ebay money) rather than dishonest trading (i.e. losing buyers money). Typical Ebay really...

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Yeah, I also tried to e-mail them about this and found the same problem. I ended up sending one to [email protected] which I don't think is STRICTLY for this sort of thing but atleast an official of ebay will be made aware of it and hopefully removed it to prevent someone loosing out on alot of money.

BLOODY SCAMMERS!!!! Get a decent job and stop screwing other people over!

·
Registered
672 Posts
I HAVE EMAILED HIM AND ASKED TO COME VIEW THE CAR IN GERMANY AS MY MATE LIVES OUT THERE AND HE EMAILED BACK SAYING " ONCE THE CAR IS DELIVERED TO YOU DOOR YOU THEN PAY THE £5K NOW THAT COULD BE INTERESTING

·
Registered
318 Posts
wow what a bargain, im gonna go get a loan!!!:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts