1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Looove those Nismo's on the 34! Looks fantastic! The other one needs to be lowered a tad...but still gorgeous

·
Registered
733 Posts
Which was his and which was hers????

Different, But I like the idea of the wedding car. I bet it was a bit of a struggle for the bride to get out of the back.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took the groom (666gtr) blitz wheels, and stealth (666sky) nismo wheels took the bride. He got the raw deal as the brides wedding dress dragged in all the crap off the road, and yes it was a struggle to get out of the back seat.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I just LOVE them both...and what a cool car to take you to a wedding service in.

Gorgeous cars!!!!!!!!!!!! :squintdan :squintdan :squintdan :squintdan

Claire

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
On par with the wedding thing, what inspired this to happen? Are the bride & groom "Skyline people" or is the guy a "Skyline guy" and his wife loves him that much that this was arranged?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
What else would you travel to a wedding in! :D
Luckily Lei was wearing traditional Chinese wear so we had no problem when I dropped her off. Dad took mine as he reckoned that Lei trying to get out of the ultra deep bucket seats on mine wouldn't be the most glamorous way to arrive...

·
Administrator
31,759 Posts
I'm looking to get married next year, and the plan is to have 3 white skylines as wedding cars

a 32, 33 and 34

Fiance has given her consent, just need to find the funds to pay for the **** up afterwards ;)

mook

1 - 20 of 21 Posts