GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I just want to know about your interests to participate on a commercial shooting in Luxembourg!
I am working on the visual design and identity of one of our luxembourgish parts importers and I am shooting a semi-professional commercial for the cinema and TV in the next months (or month).
The commercial is basicly about the sale of premium wheels for Ferraris and Lambos . . . . but also other performance parts for japanese cars will be sold there . . . so we will have 2 new Gallardo Syders, Continental GTs, F-430s ex . . . . for the shooting and we would need some or at least one nice clean R34 GTR!
We do not offre money, but the entire trip to lux could be payed (Hotel, restaurant and entire-partial-gasoil).

So let me know who might be interested on a trip to Luxembourg? Still nothing set where and when we will shoot it.:)

Cheers
Chris

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course mate, that would be the nuts:)

I just want to ad that the commercial I am shooting is about 20 sec. so one part is about the supercars and wheels, the other about the tuning parts (Abt GolfGTI for western cars and a GTR for the japanese). The GTR shoot might not be together with the super cars, so if someone is looking forward to get a ride in some Lambos, might not be possible.
The company who provides the cars, has them all in a big truck, the company is leasing the cars and does one afternoon rentals with diner, ex . . . .
We might also have an Enzo from the Ferrari club Lux. boss, . . if the snob gets over his mood, we wil get it:chuckle:

Anyway, Chris wanna have a weekend in Luxembourg, video-photo-shoot, diner, bar, . . .hanging out a bit?

·
Registered
947 Posts
gtr lux

hi there any idea when, weekend or trew the week ,got some bussines to do in lux soon .could combine

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
greek that's cool , we not have a date now, but if you're planning any way to drop down in your R34, then let me know, I will have time and the camera for that weekend or the day. Basicly the shoot will be infront of the shop, or on a famous sight in Luxembourg city . . . . . just the weather is a big problem, snow ahead in the next weeks . . .:nervous:

·
Registered
947 Posts
lux

normaly i do a one day visit , and come with my jeep ,but if you are willing to pay fuell&hotel i can stay overnight . pm me the conpagnys site or tuning shop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts