GTR Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Vendor
3,185 Posts
Efr’s look to have paid off, but you can’t see the the difference in transitional response from the 2 graphs but that’s where the efr’s will shine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Above with the 7163, below is with the GT32.

View attachment 267188
The build is fantastic nobody can deny that , I really love it.
My friend here in Gib has the same 4.6 build he has spend thousands and thousands of pounds for that and in the end he cant track his car as it always has issues , had to ship his car back to LM a few times under warranty and now it has been sitting in a GTR workshop in Spain for more than a year.
That same garage in Spain Aspro R also does huge builds to GTRs with the same outcome, two trackdays with 1,400 bhp and back to square one.

No problem if you have loads of money as my friend who got bored of waiting fir his GTR and bought a Mclaren 765lt . Same with Aspro
I guess if you don’t track your car it will be fine .
But can you really enjoy your car with peace of mind as a 700bhp ? its a matter of preference I guess.
If you could track your car 8 times a year as I do with no issues whatsoever I would have probably have gone fir it too.

But anyways, your car looks fantastic inside and out, congratulations.🏎💥💥💥

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I think you make a really good point Gibbo.

This is where something like a Nismo really shines, it has full OEM development and backing to track the car until the sun goes down. I think if Nissan wanted to they could make a 1000bhp GTR but the level of development and OEM strict regulation that it has to pass with the massive increase in cost would bring a huge step up to the end consumer.

This is a tuner GTR at the end of the day doesn't matter what the rolling road, social media or the marketing for Litchfield will say. If you want to track and drive hard with OEM levels of reliability, go Porsche or Mclaren if you don't mind a few issues. I compare this car to a OEM test mule where I anticipate some issues along the way, as long as Litchfield look after me I'm ok with that.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts