GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my wheel I bought via the group buy organised on here by Verinder

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/210458-nissan-gtr-alcantara-steering-wheel-group-buy-cheap.html

Although I'm over the moon with mine I have to liquidise some assets due to a temporary cash flow problem. As such I'm looking at selling my wheel I bought via this group buy.
Never been on the car, only unpacked from the packaging V sent it in so I could see it.
Not looking at anything other than getting what I paid for it back (or very near).
It's got the red stitching. For a quick sale, paypal gift payment or you pay the fees for £660 delivered.

Pics of the wheel can be found on the group buy thread.

Matt

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
sorry for thread hijack, but at least you geta free bump - if anyone buys this one or has bought one previously, I'm looking for a stock GTR wheel. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I live on the isle of man, so no easy access to a tuner or GTR centre.

Are these easy to fit with normal tools, just a little worried as someone mentioned having the steering set up after it is installed.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think there's a guide on here for removing the steering wheel. I think as long as you ensure it goes on in the same place you shouldn't need to worry.
You can buy steering wheel pullers so you don't accidentally smack yourself in the face when yanking it off.

·
Registered
462 Posts
steering wheel

+Real easy to fit, just make sure wheels are pointing straight before you remove wheel, and dont forget to disconnect battery for 10 minutes before you do it

·
Registered
551 Posts
I live on the isle of man, so no easy access to a tuner or GTR centre.

Are these easy to fit with normal tools, just a little worried as someone mentioned having the steering set up after it is installed.
Just make sure you disconnect the battery first... no need for a tuner or GTR centre as long as you have the tools.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't seem to edit the original post but I'll drop the price to £600 which is an absolute bargain for this wheel.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
It would go great with those new seats you're planning Graham ;)
hahaa, you know more about my build than me :thumbsup: seats are a little way off.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still for sale, don't force me to risk the perils of eBay!

To confirm (as the original post can't be editted)
Offers around £600 will secure it

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry Zedhed I'm used to forums popping up with a notification that I'd got PM's but the GTR forum doesn't seem to so completely missed that you'd sent me a message.
You were second on the list of offers but the first guy had it off me.

Mods can you lock this and mark as sold please.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts