GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 707 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The first page of the original thread which got to big is here

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/113662-chicks-r35s.html

enjoy

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Hope you all have a Safe, but Wild and Crazy New Year! Btw... Anybody still up to having this American Minx come over for a visit? Seriously! Broke up with Boy friend, Settling out of court with my divorce Sh*t and I have NOTHING holding me back!
thrown my hat in the ring... :chuckle:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I like the curves on both models ;D

This is Anne posing with a GTR, ive selected the most decent shot because im not sure about what the rules are and dont wana risk being banned from this awesome forum.

Shame the best shot of the car are also the best shots of her ;) If anyone wants the set of pics IM wid your email :chuckle:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Hope you all have a Safe, but Wild and Crazy New Year! Btw... Anybody still up to having this American Minx come over for a visit? Seriously! Broke up with Boy friend, Settling out of court with my divorce Sh*t and I have NOTHING holding me back!
More X's than my shirt size!.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Give Anne some food will you! Ribs aren't a good look on a women
Speak for yourself! I'm happy with ribs! Great quote hambroski, a true petrolhead. Gorgeous woman....but you just couldn't help noticing that damaged splitter! :chuckle:

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
This is Anne posing with a GTR, ive selected the most decent shot because im not sure about what the rules are and dont wana risk being banned from this awesome forum.
R34nov80, we wouldn't ban straight off anyway, naughty bits are not liked so post away....

BTW very nice!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Just for the record - I'm a huge fan of Sexy Minx and I think we should make her our official mascot and spnsor her visit!

But I'd also like to say that I quite like the look of Anne too!!

I can see inspiration for a new photo shoot coming on......

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I made the mistake of finding out what else Anne does with a GTR by following the web address on the pic and finding her... She even has a video!!!!!!!

I totally forgot about the damaged splitter after watching that...

·
Registered
565 Posts
LOL those GTR seats will never be the same again..............

Not safe for work guys and that is an understatement!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
R34nov80 - looks like you have had a little run in with the curb! ouch
Not my car, but yeah looks like hes nailed it on a parking curb or negociated a speed hump to hard.

Ive emailed the whole set to those who requested, so if anyone else wants this set as well its no problem for me to copy and paste your e-mail :D, btw its an adult modeling shot obviously in case anyone was unsure;

Here one more pic of Anne with a better angle of the GTR, half decent but with some cheek ;D the rest i fear would land me in a spot of bother with the admins :)mad::chairshot:chuckle:)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
if this awesome thread gets closed or deleted because someone goes too far i will be livid.

now.... is there a video of anna, ive looked but cannot find it. could someone pm me the link please?:nervous:

kev

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Devaun from that site likes the GTR as well...:chuckle::cool:

1 - 20 of 707 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.