GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I would pay good money for that drivers forum username. That is some slack driving.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
I would pay good money for that drivers forum username. That is some slack driving.
It's a pretty distinctive car.

MY09/10 with MY11 bumper and DRLS in white.
Carbon bonnet and spoiler.
MY10 wheels.
MY14 headlights.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
This is the car isn't it? Obviously not on about Alberts but indeed the member is on here but not airing there opinion / views.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
That has got to be some of the worst driving I've seen on track and believe me I've seen everything after instructing on experience days for many years. If the driver is reading this get some instruction mate, you really need it or else you are going to be involved in a serious accident before long.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Shocking!!!

Also what is the point of driving any car on track in 'comfort' mode (Auto and traction control)???

Surely the point of taking your car on track is to have fun and explore the limits/capabilities of you and your car. Not drive like your sitting on the motorway in a Vectra!!

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Shocking!!!

Also what is the point of driving any car on track in 'comfort' mode (Auto and traction control)???

Surely the point of taking your car on track is to have fun and explore the limits/capabilities of you and your car. Not drive like your sitting on the motorway in a Vectra!!
Some people just want to boast about how many people they overtook and how fast the car is.
Fun and driver involvement are not a consideration as they don't really know what they are doing.
Point and shoot.

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Shocking!!!

Comfort mode may be the fastest way to do some things in the GTR.... ;) NO really.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Some people just want to boast about how many people they overtook and how fast the car is.
Fun and driver involvement are not a consideration as they don't really know what they are doing.
Point and shoot.
I agree with that statement but you forgot to add some people want to build a track car with the most powerful engine they can build so they can boast about its power and straight line performance lol

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
OMG i always remind the trackday host to mention that one in the briefing if i have the pleasure of trackdaying.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts