GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question.

What braided hoses are people running, where from and how much?

Thanks in advance

·
Vendor
480 Posts
I did get an out of office reply from Ian(misters3), apologies, been crazy busy in the workshop this few weeks with turbos and transmissions!
We also run the HEL brake lines, maybe a slightly different spec, but same construction. Highly recommended upgrade, makes a massive difference to pedal feel especially when hot.
Please do feel free to call the shop on the number below, you'll always manage to catch one of us!

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah just found your email Andy. Thanks for getting back to me. I've purchased from wouter. Hopefully others find this thread useful.

·
Registered
285 Posts
call shop

I did get an out of office reply from Ian(misters3), apologies, been crazy busy in the workshop this few weeks with turbos and transmissions!
We also run the HEL brake lines, maybe a slightly different spec, but same construction. Highly recommended upgrade, makes a massive difference to pedal feel especially when hot.
Please do feel free to call the shop on the number below, you'll always manage to catch one of us!
I called you on several occasions to order transmission parts and only got a promise and you know what you can do with a promise.......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts