GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some feedback on whether it is possible to fit the r35's rotors and calipers behind the oem r34 wheels.

May require a spacer.

If not will have to go the aftermarket wheel route.

·
Registered
25,657 Posts
My understanding is Nismo lmgt4 or te37 not oem wheel

that’s according to the Nismo website

·
Vendor
2,336 Posts
Ive sold a few kits of R35 setups, there A popular brake upgrade. Unfortunately I never asked who was supplying the brackets etc and what would and would’nt work But I would research a few companies prior to buying anything.

·
Registered
59 Posts
What are the benefits of using R35 brakes over others? I'm using Midori Seibi brake kits , 370mm front/345mm rear. I didn't know R35 would fit, probably a whole lot cheaper buying the R35 brakes. How big are R35 brakes? I know silly questions 😃

·
Registered
266 Posts
What are the benefits of using R35 brakes over others? I'm using Midori Seibi brake kits , 370mm front/345mm rear. I didn't know R35 would fit, probably a whole lot cheaper buying the R35 brakes. How big are R35 brakes? I know silly questions 😃
I'd say a few after market brake kits can match the performance. The only benefits I see are parts will be easily available in the long run and it goes with the Nismo or OEM+ theme

·
Registered
9,723 Posts
Probably one of the best upgrades you can do. I did my own car in 2013. Not all 18” wheels fit the ones that do have clearance for large brakes. Typical examples are Rays TE37, LMGT, Gramlights 57DR/Xtreme And some from Advan.

How big are R35 brakes? See here;

Watch the video:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts