GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Selling my R35 Brembo brakes from my 2009 GTR. They were removed when i upgraded to my Alcon BBK set at around 32k miles. The brakes are in good condition but the discs are cracked hence why i upgraded (they still have life but the discs suffer from the small cracks seen in OEM discs from the venting holes), and the pads do have some life too. I would suggest using the bells for upgraded discs/pads but many people run them with much larger cracks and more wear. I believe with some brackets these can fit other skylines. Looking for £1500.

Thanks,
H

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will try and get some from Lee @ SRD where they are located at the moment but suffice to say they just look pretty ordinary really... just another set of orange brembo R35 calipers.

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
pics please.

380mm so need minimal 18" wheels to fit these.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all, apologies for the delay in replying. Picking up my car tomorrow from SRD so I will have the chance to take pics of the brakes and post them up here.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Apologies for the delay... so here we have pics.

So i forgot to mention that the original discs I thought I had but i dont, I have upgraded Dixcel discs and pads for the front instead which I'll include instead as I am guessing people will need the bells (which incidentally are lighter), the discs are 400mm though, not sure if that puts people off? I am afraid I dont have the original front discs as i thought, the rears are original though and have no signs of cracking, but the pads on all four corners are very worn. Pics tell all, i have tried to take as many as possible so excuse me if they are quite demanding on your internet speeds esp. if using mobile internet.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lots of initial interest and then i post pics and it goes a little quiet :rolleyes:

As can be seen in the pics, these are all safely stored in my boxes for the Alcon BBK i am now running so they have been kept in good condition, and with some break cleaner the calipers will come up a charm so don't worry about the brake dust.

Back to the top...!

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
They are good a value, but I think the fact that you have 400mm discs will put people off as those who will buy will be using it for an R32/R33/R34 and if they do need 20" wheels then that would be what maybe holding people back. Give the calipers a good wash with alloy wheel cleaner and it may help with the sale. Good luck :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Can anyone clarify what is the minimum size wheel and rotor these calipers can fit on to?

am really interested in these but cannot find any info on sizes!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts