GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having developed and sold a good few of these R35 Brembo to Skyline GTR caliper bracket sets, we are confident that these hold up to abuse as they have been tested on road and track by us and our customers.

All brackets are made from billet aluminium come fully anodised with a full set of 12.9 high tensile bolts. Available in 12mm front caliper fitment for R32/33 and 14mm for R34.

£860 Shipped.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Related question... what's the minimum wheel diameter to be able to run the R35 brake setup on the Skyline's? Definitely gonna have to look at a set of these in the future!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The minimum size is 18" but not all 18" will fit such as BBS LM etc. Those that will fit are Rota 18" etc 20 or less, Gram Lights 57Xtreme, TE37's and some others.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Excellent info, thanks for that. Just picked up a set of Rota Grid Drift's for my R32 in 18". Good to know I'm safe. :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is the price and I believe it is well priced compared to our competitors prices. You will also find there is no compromise on quality with full 3 bolt front caliper support. A total of 4 brackets are supplied together with 12.9 grade high tensile bolts.

Billet aluminium and CNC machining is not cheap and you pay a small premium for good quality items.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We still sell these high quality kits made by one of UK's finest engineering firms who manufacture for the likes of AP and Alcon. You can be sure you are getting high quality items made in strong 7075T6 Aluminium and supplied with high tensile bolts. Available in Black, Anthracite and Champagne anodised finish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts