GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a huge discussion and an overwhelming majority voted it back, so when is it coming back?????????????

Come on Cem ;)

·
Registered
634 Posts
How weird,

As I was logging on I was thinking the very same thing!!!

Mods, any news?

Kp

·
R35 Section manager
11,050 Posts
sort of got used to it how it is now-I voted to have it changed back, but quite like how it works now.

·
Registered
634 Posts
sort of got used to it how it is now-I voted to have it changed back, but quite like how it works now.
sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Don't say that or they will leave it as is - I miss the chat regarding the car so much now. The 1/4 times has ended up in the Technical section as there is no where else to put it. Not good.

Please put it back

Kp

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Guys.

Don't be shy, You can still post you know:rolleyes:.

I recon we should have a R33 Chit-Chat.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Blowdog has said we will go back to the 35 chit chat when the forum is reorganised.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I had about 670 posts a few days ago. Today that number has dropped to about 630. Were some threads deleted over the last few days as a result of the reorganisation?

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
I had about 670 posts a few days ago. Today that number has dropped to about 630. Were some threads deleted over the last few days as a result of the reorganisation?
None of the mods would have deleted posts, we only do that with spam or double posts.

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
It'll be down to the way the forum indexes and archives posts. Since the migration a few things are out of whack but should settle soon

no content should gave Been lost

mook

·
Registered
794 Posts
It'll be down to the way the forum indexes and archives posts. Since the migration a few things are out of whack but should settle soon

no content should gave Been lost
Thanks for the explanation. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
It's so I can post from my I phone without logging in as admin

if I log in as admin I like to check all the new posts and deal with my countless pm's which takes forever on the phone

mook

1 - 20 of 23 Posts