Reserves
1. Wosisnim

Jo

·
Registered
470 Posts
see you all tomorrow its gonna be a hot one

damn ive gotta get up early

what time do we need to be there in the morning please?

·
Registered
470 Posts
thanks ben : )

·
Registered
754 Posts
We're going to need all of the above, it's seriously warm down here! I should have packed the sun cream for the old penalty spot!

Really looking forward to it, it's been too long!

Protegimus

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just wanted to say what a fun and worthwhile day this was, I definitely learnt a lot from it. You quickly realise that it's not about trying to go as fast as possible on the day but practicing the right techniques to enable you to go faster in a safe manner in the future. You learn a lot about how cars work in general as well as some GTR specifics.

I also think it would be a great course for the girlfriend to go on to get a proper idea of what a car can do and build some confidence!

Massive thanks to the team at CATD for putting on such a fantastic day.

Dan

·
Vendor
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Glad you made it safely home Dan & trust the rest of the group did too :)

It definitely was a hot one :smokin: - hope no one suffered any ill effects from too much sun (protegimus)

Great to meet you all - we thoroughly enjoyed your company and enthusiasm for learning.

Congratulations to:

Consistency Challenge = Ben15476 - 0.5 across the 3 laps :clap:
Driver of the Day = SFO
Slidey Choc = Ben15476

Hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards
Jo

·
Registered
470 Posts
yes was a great day and many thanks to jo, colin and the team.
very friendly and accommodating and first class hosts that I would personally recommend to anyone.

was a damned hot day but all the cars were spot on with no issues. and I learned a fair bit from the day which I can practice at cadwell and the nurburgring at end of this month.
was also great to meet a few of you on here and put names to faces.
the little guy in the gt3 porker made me laugh with his baseball cap on sideways, was hard not to laugh and take him seriously when he said he was a lawyer:chuckle:

once again big thanks to all at cat for a great day :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Thanks CAT DT, really enjoyed the day. Alpine route and handling circuit were a blast and I felt I improved on a few techniques and as always, learned new ones!

Pulsar: thanks for the pax laps, you certainly weren't hanging around and it feels even quicker in the back!

Certainly a hot one and made for an enjoyable (if long) drive home in great conditions.

Protegimus

·
Registered
470 Posts
Pulsar: thanks for the pax laps, you certainly weren't hanging around and it feels even quicker in the back!

Certainly a hot one and made for an enjoyable (if long) drive home in great conditions.

Protegimus
your welcome fella and nice to meet you, fair play to you for getting in the back lol
would not have envied your drive back home to geordieland though

21 - 40 of 40 Posts