GTR Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Hi Jo,

He could swap places with me if it helps give him a few more weeks to get his car fixed?
I'm on the drift day too, so doing the masterclass before the 6th, would probably be more beneficial?

Thanks
Tin

·
Vendor
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Hi Jo,

He could swap places with me if it helps give him a few more weeks to get his car fixed?
I'm on the drift day too, so doing the masterclass before the 6th, would probably be more beneficial?

Thanks
Tin
Thanks Tin - will let Holeshot know .... & he may take you up on your kind offer. Will get back to you asap.

Jo

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's a very nice offer, thanks Tin! It looks like my car should be fixed fairly easily, but being a short week next week it might be a push. If you are happy to swap then that will really save me some stress next week.

Thanks

Dan

Hi Jo,

Thanks
Tin

·
Vendor
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Good news that's worked out for you both.

Tin - all paperwork the same just turn up this Saturday instead please at the stated time.

Holeshot - likewise but you need to turn up on 13th July instead ;)

See you both soon.

Jo

1. David Yu - Paid in Full
2. GTaaaaaarrrrrr! - Paid in Full
3. Black Phantom - Paid in Full
4. jeffsquiz - Paid in Full
5. Belsey - Paid in Full
6. Tin - Paid in Full

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well that was very enjoyable day.

Not only for the amount that I learnt (cheers Paul and Colin) but for the slap up lunch (cheers Jo) and the great company.

Bob, Geoff, George, Tin and David it was a pleasure.

A special thanks to David for letting me attempt to be the unoffical EVO photographer (I hope I at least got you a couple of useable shots) and to George for making the time to let me have a passenger ride, even though you had a long drive ahead of you :thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Yep, excellent day again, learnt a lot more this time!
Great bunch of people too, lots of different experiences, full decatted exhausts sound marvellous! Flames were awesome David :)

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Likewise! What a fantastic day. How refreshing to get coaching from someone with such extensive experience of the R35. Colin even managed to teach this old dog some new tricks!

Thanks for volunteering to shoot some pics Belsey; too knackered to look at them now, but will post up what evo won't want.

Many thanks to Colin, Jo and Paul for a very enlightening and enjoyable day. Will definitely need to do the drift day now...

Great to meet Craig, Jeff and George and nice to meet up with Bob and Tin again. In support of my latest Fast Fleet article in evo issue 184, I was pleased to see there wasn't a single unmodified car in our group! :D

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I can only echo what the guys have said above. Very well structured and executed training in a controlled environment. I loved the circuit section of the training which really lets you put the car through its paces.

Colin, Paul and Jo are all very good at what they do and are highly recommended. Nice to meet a great bunch of guys in Craig, Bob, Tin, David and Jeff and I think we all came away with something to make our cars go faster, safer :smokin:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Good day had by all me thinks ...

Great day learning and having fun , what more could you want . Thanks to Paul and Colin and especially Joe for the splendid spread . Good to see and meet you guys and to put names to faces .

Shame I won the Divvy prize and didn't make GTaaaaaarrrrrr share the bubbly, but I will have it known that my last shitty lap time was definitely not down to braking too late or being in the wrong gear. I was merely attempting to confirm Colin's theory that the slippage angle for the front tyres was 16 degrees and not 17 .

Honest ! ;);)

Bob .

·
Vendor
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Great to read you all had an enjoyable and beneficial day :thumbsup:

We all thoroughly enjoyed your company and the banter :)

Congratulations to the winners on the day:

Driver of the Day = Tin
Slidey Choc = Black Phantom
Consistency Challenge = GTaaaaaarrrrrr!

Looking forward to seeing you all again in the near future (some sooner than others :chuckle:) at Millbrook, on track or at Spa/'Ring.

Jo

·
Registered
194 Posts
A bit behind on here but many thanks to Colin, Jo and Paul for another great day. Instruction was spot on, food was really nice and all the guys from here were great company with some nice looking GTR's. Personally i believe anyone who likes driving or wants to better their knowledge of driving should have a go as Millbrook will certainly challenge most.
:thumbsup:

61 - 76 of 76 Posts