GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen an R35 yesterday and i fall in love with the disc brakes it have they are massive, did anyone try to fit them on R34? If yes are they bold on?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I think they need to be slightly modified for an R34,also you need adapter plate for calipers. There are some available at the moment in the for sale section.

·
Registered
670 Posts
The 370Z also has very big brakes, and I think those are bolt on, although not tried yet. I have the brakes here at my shop, they're huge. 19 inch required

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
arnout
Please try them and let us know, if you have any pic or info on them it would be gr8.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope you have a lot of money in your wallet.
I thought because they are factory ordered in mass production for the specific car Nissan will have a better price on them :D am i wrong ??
only joking offcorse they will be expensive well if i have to spent a lot for going fast i mast invest in stopping fast as well mate;)

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Dr GTR

I have a BRAND NEW set of Discs and Pads for the R35. I also have a set fo the R35 Brembo claipers and Disc and pads that have coverd about 3k miles.

I have also just reduced the price of both items by £1k !!!

Nissan : Nissan GTR R-35 BIG Brembo Brake Kit For Sale

Get in quick for an early Christmas present !!!

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
you can get some 18inch wheels on a R35, safer with 19s

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Steve bought mine off me to fit on his R34 - but was having trouble with the garage trying to make the brackets.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
still waitting for my brackets i was told in 3 weeks max i was going to have them but nothing yet tomorrow is the 44th since the day of payment, i will open a dispute in paypal to get my money back in case they dont sent me the brackets cause i lost many times money and i dont trust anyone anymore.
all this time waiting i could make them my self pay for the materials and still save an other 1000euros.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Who are you getting them from ?

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I'd stick with the 18's and it'll look good. Interested also where you're getting them done. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts