GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a set of 4 Discs and pads that came off my 67 plate Track Edition after c.6,000 miles. The fronts are 390mm and the rears 380mm. The discs are in very good condition with minimal lip and the pictures show the wear on the pads. There is some light surface rust on the back of the discs. They come with the bobbins but not the bells. I appreciate that not everyone would want to put used pads on a GTR so I will split the discs and pads. These can be collected from Sutton Coldfield or Ware. Any buyer without significant history on the Forum will need to provide ID before collection. Discs £975 for the set, Pads £350. £1,225 for the package.

Apologies - I only took pictures of three of the discs...

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello mate. My front pads have about 30% left but the disc cooling holes are cracked. So better I plan to swap them this year. Thing is mine is a 2011 DBA. are these the same size then? Can I just swap the disc and use these bobbins with my OEM Bells? Soz fr the dumb questions.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, its not a dumb question at all. Your car should have 380mm front discs and the latest cars have 390mm. I had a look on the Brembo website to see if the bells are identical and I couldn't find the specs of the older 380mm discs to check. I'll send you the spec of my 390mm discs but I don't know if your bells will fit.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I understand it these discs should fit cars from 2012 onwards.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the picture of the other disc. These are still available.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I have for sale a set of 4 Discs and pads that came off my 67 plate Track Edition after c.6,000 miles. The fronts are 390mm and the rears 380mm. The discs are in very good condition with minimal lip and the pictures show the wear on the pads. There is some light surface rust on the back of the discs. They come with the bobbins but not the bells. I appreciate that not everyone would want to put used pads on a GTR so I will split the discs and pads. These can be collected from Sutton Coldfield or Ware. Any buyer without significant history on the Forum will need to provide ID before collection. Discs £975 for the set, Pads £350. £1,225 for the package.

These are still available at £725 for the discs and £175 for the pads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts