GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of OEM brake pads that came off a 67 plate Track Edition after less than 6,000 miles. Whilst I appreciate that most won't want to fit used pads these are in good condition and have plenty of life in them as can be seen from the wear indicators. I'm going to bring them down to Ware in Herts at the weekend and I would deliver them within a 15 mile radius. They are also going to be advertised on Gumtree and FB. £250 cash

I also have an OEM splitter £125, intercoolers £100, injectors £100, ARB's £100 and induction boxes (offers invited) from the same car. If anyone is interested then please PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a set of OEM brake pads that came off a 67 plate Track Edition after less than 6,000 miles. Whilst I appreciate that most won't want to fit used pads these are in good condition and have plenty of life in them as can be seen from the wear indicators. I'm going to bring them down to Ware in Herts at the weekend and I would deliver them within a 15 mile radius. They are also going to be advertised on Gumtree and FB. £250 cash

I also have an OEM splitter £125, intercoolers £100, injectors £100, ARB's £100 and induction boxes (offers invited) from the same car. If anyone is interested then please PM me.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I also have an OEM splitter £125, ARB's £100 and induction boxes (offers invited) from the same car. If anyone is interested then please PM me.
I still have the pads, splitter, ARB's and induction boxes for sale. I would like to clear the garage so open to sensible offers. Ian

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still available.

I also have 2 virtually new Dunlops that came off a 2017 car after getting punctured at the same time. One 255 front and one 285 rear. The damage is in the middle of the tyre on both. No damage to the sidewalls and the car wasn't driven on them when they went flat. I was going to have them plugged but never got round to it. £50 each - collection only.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts