GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have been working for the past few months developing this new exhaust for the R35 GTR.
I am happy to inform that the exhaust is now complete and ready to be offer to the public.

Nissan have done a great job with the R35 GTR. It is a great car that are fast and practical.
However, they had compromised the "feel" of the GTR in chasing practicality.

As car enthusiast, we like to feel that the car is something special when we are behind the wheels.
We do not want our car to sound raspy or like marbles shaking in a tin can, but we don't want our car to be like a normal everyday "run of the mill" cars either.

The MeisterR R35 GTR Exhaust was created with one thing in mind, and that is to bring that special "feeling" back to the GTR.

Here is a quick list of feature with the MeisterR Exhaust System:

* Large Bore for High Flow: 3.5" Y-pipe and Primary ensure high flow for more power.

* Unique Design: On centre 1 into 4 design produce balance flow between the left and the right side of the exhaust.
Y-Pipe with Exhaust Rear section are designed to work together to give an aggressive growl at full throttle but remain sensible at motorway speed.

* High Grade Material: Hand build from 1.5mm thick T316 Stainless Steel. (Higher Grade than the common T304 Stainless Steel)
MeisterR specified ECR-Glass packing material ensure silencer performance and durability.

* Quality Workmanship: Completely Back-Purge TIG welded.
Back Purging weld both surface of the joint creating the strongest and smoothest weld.
This process costly and time consuming, therefore it is normally reserved for fabrication of exhaust manifold where strength is necessary.

* Track Silencer Add-on available: We know GTR owners loves the track.
That is why we added a "safety hook" mechanism for additional track silencer on every exhaust system just in case owners need to lower the noise level for track days.

* Aggressive Look: Quad 5" Slash Cut tips comes standard with the MeisterR exhaust system.
The mounting point of these tips are design to be same as the stock exhaust, therefore you can re-use the stock exhaust tip if you prefer something a bit less aggressive.
The choice is yours! :)

* LIFETIME WARRANTY: We are so confident about our products that we are willing to offer a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser.
We even warranty moving parts such as the "flex-joint".
Should anything go wrong, simply send the exhaust back to us and we will repairs or replace the faulty parts.
This is truly the LAST EXHAUST you will ever need to buy for your R35 GTR.

GTROC Register Intro Price: £1,995 Delivered (£2,095 Installed)

Drag Launch with Un-Resonated Y-Pipe Sound Clip

Resonated Y-Pipe Sound Clip

Non-Resonated Y-Pipe Sound Clip

Complete Exhaust System

3.5" Y-Pipe

3.5" Primary Pipe

Connection is a combination of flange and sleeve, this double seal ensure the exhaust remain leak free.

1 into 4 Rear Exhaust Section

Quality TIG Welding

Fully Back Purged Welded

Polished 5 Inch Slash Cut Exhaust Tips

Safety Hooks for Addition Track-day Silencers

Total Weight: 27.50 kg (Y-Pipe: 8.10 kg, Exhaust 19.40 kg)

How to Order:

I am extremely excited in offering this new system to R35 GTR members, and I am sure owners will enjoy this exhaust system just as much as I do on my own car. :cool:

Simply drop us an E-mail at [email protected] and we can arrange everything.

We can do this exhaust delivered at £1,995, or arrange installation for you at one of our affiliate for £2,095.
We current have arrange installation at either Litchfield or Kaizer.

If anyone have any questions, please feel free to PM me or E-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,548 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exhaust now in stock and ready to ship.
All gasket are now in stock... :)

Anyone interested in listening to the exhaust, I will also be at Ace Cafe meet next weekend.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will be getting some video shortly, and already have some very favorable feedback from R35 members.

This exhaust is awesome, and comes with every last bolt and gasket you need to fit.
Perfect fitment, and sure to put a smile on your face for a lifetime with guarantee.
(Well, the exhaust comes with a lifetime guarantee right?) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I can vouch for how awesome this exhaust is. Got it fitted a couple of weeks back. Fitment was spot on, sounds AMAZING and looks very well made and gorgeous to boot :clap:

Nocturnal was a real pleasure to deal with as well :thumbsup:

Will be putting up some pics/video soon hopefully after giving her a wash :p

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can vouch for how awesome this exhaust is. Got it fitted a couple of weeks back. Fitment was spot on, sounds AMAZING and looks very well made and gorgeous to boot :clap:

Nocturnal was a real pleasure to deal with as well :thumbsup:

Will be putting up some pics/video soon hopefully after giving her a wash :p
Great to hear that you are happy with the exhaust Sam.
I have been trying to get a video and capture to sound, especially the weather haven't been very corporative.
I am sure that you agree that the MeisterR exhaust sounds even better in person than it did in the above video. :)

I just done 250 miles last week to Nitron Racing to get some reading on the R35 GTR, most of those motorway miles with the stereo off.
The exhaust just makes a nice tone that makes driving long distance fun.
Every time you put the foot down it sound and feel special, and long cruising doesn't feel like a punishment typically seen in loud exhaust.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated thread with un-resonated Y-pipe clip.
Like other owners said, the exhaust still sound nicer in real life.

But the clip give a great idea of what it sounds like... and it is awesome. :)

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to say, these are now in stock, box up, and ready for immediate delivery.
The exhaust now comes with everything in the box.

Every gasket, last nuts, and bolts will come with it.
Perfect fitment, and of course... immense sounds!

·
Registered
511 Posts
will the car need a new mapping after installing this system?
No, you don't need any mapping after installing the MeisterR Exhaust System.

However, as you will remove the restrictive Y-pipe, it would be advisable to get a stage1 map at least to get the most out of the car.

Jerrick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts