GTR Forum banner

R35 Godzilla wrap 'THE REAL GODZILLA'

9K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  dominic1 
#1 ·
dunno if this is old news, But its Godzilla GTR. in Godzilla Colours! cool :thumbsup:

Chron

Nissan GTR - 'The Real Godzilla' | by Totally Dynamic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zItwAWDEyfo

Mon, 03/24/2014 - 21:51 -- Totally Dynamic
Our regular followers already know that at Totally Dynamic we just love to show off our ability to work with the most technically challenging vehicle wrap material (aka mirror chrome vinyl), but our Leeds centre was recently challenged to go one better.

Infinitas Motor Sports decided that a standard printed chrome vinyl wrap was just not eye-catching enough for them, so the talented team at Totally Dynamic Leeds came up with this amazing reptilian style design, which was then printed onto mirror chrome vinyl and applied to this Nissan GTR.

Nissan GTR - The Real Godzilla

The effect is amazing, the combination of printed colours on the chrome vinyl gives it an iridescent effect that is almost impossible to capture on film. You really do need to see it in the flesh to appreciate the beauty of the colours which combine to provide a 3-d effect.

It goes to show that great design coupled with the fantastic vehicle wrapping vinyls now available really can create something very unique.

Nissan GTR Chrome green printed car wrap

***8216;The Real Godzilla***8217; will be making its first appearance at the end of this month at a secret location (not even we know where it is!!) following which we are told by Infinitas that it will be appearing at various car shows up and down the country, we***8217;ll let you know where and when nearer the time***8230;.

See less See more
#5 ·
its not permanent, just wrapped.,. I'd wrap mine for the summer in it, just for fun

#4 ·
Great for publicity use espically with the Godzilla film coming out soon but I must say it's quite tasteless and as Takamo would prefer it to have stayed in Daytona Blue, however it's good to see can be done and can see why it has been done.
Extra points for being different

#11 · (Edited)
Wonder if we can get a group buy on the wrap..... Who's up for it? ;)

more pics ripped from the making of -

#16 ·
do u want to tell us or? fair play if you dont this being he internet and all bud.

#19 ·
I want your plate.... Ha ha

#23 ·
few godzilla daylight pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.