GTR Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks to all the guys that showed me that GTRs can drift, seeing the GTR in full 4 wheel drift is amazing if only you were allowed video cameras.Those that exceeded the speed limit on the bowl those that had an excursion off the handling track and those that tried to break the noise and speed records down the mile strip WELL DONE! Those that didnt do any of the above MUST TRY HARDER.... I had never attempted to drive a car fast until i met Colin & Jo in February (well maybe the odd back road from work,sorry officer) and seriously Colin taught me everything i know i cant sing enough praises for him and the team. They put a great day together and even though i had done a three day course i was still learning on the GTR day just through listening to the science of driving. Thanks Colin & Jo for letting me put in a lap and sorry about the first caterham, also got a tan which is a bonus saves going to skeg vegas. If anyone wants any info how i benefited from the days get in touch i would be only to happy to discuss. Craig

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
So who went off then?

Thanks to all the guys that showed me that GTRs can drift, seeing the GTR in full 4 wheel drift is amazing if only you were allowed video cameras.Those that exceeded the speed limit on the bowl those that had an excursion off the handling track and those that tried to break the noise and speed records down the mile strip WELL DONE! Those that didnt do any of the above MUST TRY HARDER.... I had never attempted to drive a car fast until i met Colin & Jo in February (well maybe the odd back road from work,sorry officer) and seriously Colin taught me everything i know i cant sing enough praises for him and the team. They put a great day together and even though i had done a three day course i was still learning on the GTR day just through listening to the science of driving. Thanks Colin & Jo for letting me put in a lap and sorry about the first caterham, also got a tan which is a bonus saves going to skeg vegas. If anyone wants any info how i benefited from the days get in touch i would be only to happy to discuss. Craig

·
Vendor
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Thanks Colin & Jo
Our pleasure Craig - it was great to welcome you to the day and glad you got the bonus of the tan :cool:

Pippyrips, as Arcam has kindly pointed out there is one space left on the event taking place on 15th May. The next will not likely be till the Autumn now.

ZedEd - the off was more like a check that it was grass next to the circuit as opposed to anything more unsettling. CC was driving the lawnmower at the time :chuckle:

Jo

81 - 85 of 85 Posts