GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

We now have several sets of these in stock.

I'll be honest, these are a cheaper version of the Auto-select Carbon Canards, still real carbon, still exactly the same shape and fitment. Just about 1/3 of the price and UK stock for next day shipping :)

Made from genuine twill carbon fibre, these beautiful canards are 100% functional as well. Increase your mid and high speed downforce, stability, and handling.

Installation requires minor additional drilling on the front bumper.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
I assume it's a bumper off jobby?

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it would be a lot easier with the bumper off

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Autoselect version is around £425 + VAT

Our website price is £224.99 + VAT

Cheapest I've seen on ebay is £225 but thats delivered from China (god knows who you go to if somethings goes wrong).

We can do them at £199.99 all in for GTROC members ;)

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Postage to Germany £18.00

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These do not come with the additional plastic back.

Like i said before, these are a cheaper version of the genuine which we brought in to try. These are not manufactured in the same factory as our KR Hybrid Carbon range so we dont have as much control. First set fitted on my car and seems pretty good with larger washers. Which is why I am offering it at only £199.99 all in to forum members. Thats £310 or 64% off the genuine price.

Only 3 sets left and once these are gone, we are not sure whether more will come in.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Albert I'll take a set and when the OEM Carbon Spoiler is in i'll collect both together, I'm on the look out for a spare front bumper to play about for DRL's and few other little bits so with so will fit them to that.

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'll have one too please.

Have you ever thought about combining the canards with the LED running lights as a set fixed to one another ?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Albert keep a set of them Carbon Canards for me if there is any left, also whats the score with them DRL's? any fitted pictures on a R35?

·
Vendor
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wolfgang, yours dispatched yesterday! :)

JamieP, you have a set ready when you pick up spoiler and bonnet ;)

Havent tried the DRLs on a GTR yet, so will give it a go on mine maybe...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts