GTR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we sell hundreds of LED bulbs of various fitments we have always been asked what bulbs are required to change all the interior of the GT-R to Super Bright White!

Well, we have the Ultra Bright 5xSMD LED bulbs which are perfect for this and here are some photos of them being fitted to mine...

To Order: Nissan R35 GTR Interior Lights LED Upgrade Kit

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just purchased - looking forward to getting them and installing them
Would you recommend removing a battery terminal before installing them?

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just purchased - looking forward to getting them and installing them
Would you recommend removing a battery terminal before installing them?
Not really needed to remove battery, you can if you wish. But its simply plug and play

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
now installed, great bit of kit thanks knight racer - pics below before with x1 fitted, and after both fitted. Door ones took 1 min each to do as well, popped off , in and pop the cover on.

·
Vendor
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad you are happy mate. Thanks for the photos :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
now installed, great bit of kit thanks knight racer - pics below before with x1 fitted, and after both fitted. Door ones took 1 min each to do as well, popped off , in and pop the cover on.

Just a quick question, I've got knight racer ones and they are perfect apart from at night whilst you are driving etc they seem to light ever so slightly like they are getting a bit of power do yours do this - I love the brightness when you open the doors etc and they are great just whilst driving get a dim glow of them

·
Premium Member
5,889 Posts
Just a quick question, I've got knight racer ones and they are perfect apart from at night whilst you are driving etc they seem to light ever so slightly like they are getting a bit of power do yours do this - I love the brightness when you open the doors etc and they are great just whilst driving get a dim glow of them
yes mine do this as well, dunno why. can't say ive noticed lately tho, probably just used to it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can you do the sort of mood lighting in the footwell etc like they have on Mercs etc?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.