GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a gtr down in London, driven it up to Liverpool and it seems to have a boost sensor issue as it cuts power when boosting, I think it thinks it is over boosting.

Does anyone know anywhere I could pop to tomorrow morning to hopefully have it sorted?

Thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
Middlehurst are your best bet sir, they are most definitely the closest to you I would say.

Middlehurst Motorsport GT-R
Jackson Street
St.Helens
Merseyside
WA9 1AW

Tel: 01744 26681
Fax: 01744 457167
Email: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Just bought a gtr down in London, driven it up to Liverpool and it seems to have a boost sensor issue as it cuts power when boosting, I think it thinks it is over boosting.

Does anyone know anywhere I could pop to tomorrow morning to hopefully have it sorted?

Thanks
Any warning lights?? Silly question, but could the traction control be cutting the power as it is pretty slippery out there???

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Any warning lights?? Silly question, but could the traction control be cutting the power as it is pretty slippery out there???
This.

What settings do you have the TC on. If I set mine to normal on this evenings roads I will get losses of power here and there from traction. Does it do the same if you put traction into R mode?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Almost certainly the problem. Mines doing it all the time lately. Try it in R mode,just make sure you do it in a straight line and be careful!

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts

Thanks
Paul at Riverside racing has a dyno and Cobb and Consult III.

He knows the R35 inside and out and I trust him implicitly to look after my car.

They are right by Liverpool Airport 0151 486 9838

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to see middlehurst in St Helens in the end.

All I can say is I have never had such amazing service !! so helpful from the minute I walked in to when I left.

They were able to take the car, offer me another car to use whilst they looked at the issue. Sort the issue without just throwing parts at it and again amazing service.

Seriously the best garage for any car I have been too and if anyone lives within 100 miles I suggest you use these guys, no brainer for me ! I live in the isle of man, but will catch the ferry and use them each time again.

Once again, thanks to all the lads at middlehurst

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I went to see middlehurst in St Helens in the end.

All I can say is I have never had such amazing service !! so helpful from the minute I walked in to when I left.

They were able to take the car, offer me another car to use whilst they looked at the issue. Sort the issue without just throwing parts at it and again amazing service.

Seriously the best garage for any car I have been too and if anyone lives within 100 miles I suggest you use these guys, no brainer for me ! I live in the isle of man, but will catch the ferry and use them each time again.

Once again, thanks to all the lads at middlehurst
I live 5 hours away from Middlehurst, but my warranty is with them, and yes the service is excellent. Always organised transport for my vehicle and always looked after.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts