GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, have had a look about and can't really find what I'm looking for, is there a definitive guide on the different year and specifications of the R35 GTR? e.g what is a Black edition, what is a premium edition etc?

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Hi guys, have had a look about and can't really find what I'm looking for, is there a definitive guide on the different year and specifications of the R35 GTR? e.g what is a Black edition, what is a premium edition etc?
This is a handy guide that lists the changes between various model years: The differences between Nissan R35 GTR models - AT Performance Cars For Sale

The only difference between the black edition/premium etc just denotes the interior i.e. if it came with the red/black seats or plain black seats. I don't think there was a black edition after the DBA model was introduced.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a handy guide that lists the changes between various model years: The differences between Nissan R35 GTR models - AT Performance Cars For Sale

The only difference between the black edition/premium etc just denotes the interior i.e. if it came with the red/black seats or plain black seats. I don't think there was a black edition after the DBA model was introduced.
Exactly what I was after! Thank you! Seems realistically no real difference in CBA's at all bar trim colour?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Exactly what I was after! Thank you! Seems realistically no real difference in CBA's at all bar trim colour?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
No problem! The main difference in CBAs was that the earliest cars (09 plates) were non-nav cars, most 59 plate onwards cars then had Sat Nav & USB for media playback.

I think there may have been some minor mechanical changes between 2009 and 2010 but I can't remember off the top of my head, certainly nothing of any real significance like there was with the jump from CBA to DBA. :thumbsup:

261 Posts

This seems to have helped out a few. I will update it with the MY17 updates when I get a chance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts