GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys/Gals,

I want to organise a Titan Motorsports roll bar group for R35 GTR..

I have bought one for myself for the JUN R1 (however if i can get 5 orders then i can yourselfs can save a £££ on shipping)..

I have looked for a cage for my car for last 6 months and want something not too intrusive and direct bolt in.. :thumbsup:

If we can get 5 buyers then i can supply these all in to UK shipped for £1450 and UK delivery once arrived..

This price is for basic roll bar - i have opted for removable center and a custom white colour scheme..

(if you want a centre bar removable then price goes up by £160)

Colours to choose from are as follows..

Matte Black, Gloss Black, Charcoal, Silver

1.Jurgen - Custom White - Removable centre

·
Registered
155 Posts
Very tempted, will think about it over next few days.

Jase.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Bottom mounts look tiny,
They would got straight through the floor if the car rolled,
Is there other parts not shown,
Goldie

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
I've always viewed these types of cages as just harness bars not true roll cages.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1.Jurgen - Custom White - Removable centre
2.Grimlin Gibbon - Matte Black - Removable centre

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also guys just spoke to titan - the new versions are higher and have safety loops ;-)

so my bad for the older pics ;-)

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
I would not rely on that as roll over protection, as a harness bar sure, with maybe some stiffening attributes.

The feet will probably sheer off the bolts and punch thru the floor in the event of a roll.

I wouldn't use it as a harness bar because, harness - roll cage = bad juju.

I like titans stuff, but those feet mounts just don't seem right...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I would not rely on that as roll over protection, as a harness bar sure, with maybe some stiffening attributes.

The feet will probably sheer off the bolts and punch thru the floor in the event of a roll.

I wouldn't use it as a harness bar because, harness - roll cage = bad juju.

I like titans stuff, but those feet mounts just don't seem right...

Same as what I said,,,
Goldie

·
Registered
1 Posts
The bar is made out of 1.75" chrome moly, the solid bar at the bottom where the bolt is located is one of the strongest spots on the GTR, and the bolt is 1/2" solid which is extremely strong. If you prefer to do a full roll cage yes that will be safer, it will have more bars and is more obtrusive in the cabin. This bar is made to be an additional safety bar and not a full cage, in the US many race tracks here accept the bar in the GTR into the 8 second quarter mile times. The benefits are no cutting, no welding, and easy installation of 4-5hrs.

In the US many high performance GTR shops utilize our roll bars, including SP Engineering, AMS, Switzer, T1 Race, Jotech, and more.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is anybody else taking advantage of this deal ??

My cage is ready and going to ship out soon - (this deal can only be done now)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts