GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this computer generated picture of what the R35 GTR might look like, based on the regular Skyline just out in Japan. :smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
No probs...its just I remember spending a long time cleaning the scan up!

I'll keep the forum posted if I see any more recent CG pix...
By the way...I saw 2 new Skylines on the road today...both driven by women. One was a dark red and another was white...they look pretty good amoung ordinary traffic

Dino

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
V35 rear lights

The V35 has really bright LED rear lights.....lets hope the round items on the next GTR will also be LED...they just look so damn good:)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
More V35 stuff

Just surfing through the japanese Nismo site and saw the Nismo V35 demo car. Just though people might be interested in following the V35s development towards the next GTR

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
You What?!!

Looks like a cross between a VW Passat and a Peugeot 406:confused: Is the Nissan Skyline going the way of teh Subaru Impreza when it comes to dog-ugly and uninspiring:eek:

Both damn good cars:cool: which some dodgy design geek has got his hands :mad:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Second picture

By the way, I'm Johann from the Netherlands and I own a GC10 Skyline from 1971.
Can't keep up with you guys right now but maybe in year I can try the 0-60.

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Euro Skyline

Guy,

Yes it is a lefthand drive Nissan 2400GT which was known as Skyline in Japan.
You can see pictures on my website.
It's not a very clean car on the outside but there is not extreme much rust on it.
I believe there were only about 40 sold in the Netherlands.
As far as I know there are only 2 others left .

L24 engine 130HP

Johann

·
Registered
766 Posts
if thats the new Skyline/GT-R/woteva they will call it then im afraid im not going to be a fan of the Skyline anymore, and i most certainly wont buy one of those. ill just have to hope the R34 ages well:( :mad:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Jodi, It looks like your G35 (V35) will be the first in the country. Where is it being imported from? If it's being imported from Japan, it will be called a V35, but if it's being imported from America, it will be an Infiniti G35.

Regards,
-Elliot

·
Registered
123 Posts
I reckon The R35 GT-R will look a lot like the GT-R Concept on Gran Turismo Concept.
So many cars on GT3 were actually made exactly the same as in the game, some of the cars in question were not actually officially going to be made, but lo and behold after the game was released the manufacturers started making cars the same as the cars on GT3, can't be coincidence that game took years to make and rendering took a month's work for each car.
R35 GT-R will probably look a lot like the Z350 and will have 4 round rear lights, may even share a chassis, but let us prey that they don't share the 3.5 V6.
The RB26 must live on, I'm sure it will.
In time I will be proved right.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts