GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone would allow me to hire out their car for a few days, around 3-4 days. I'm after a Nissan GTR R35, and i'm based in london. I go to secondary school, and i would like to hire the car out for the last few days of school's NRA. I will not be driving the car, i'd prefer if you would be driving the car, i just want to be in it and have photos of me and my friends taken. The date is not yet confirmed, but it will be around may 2010. Any help would be appreciated, or anyone directing me to places where i can get help is also appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi

i would be willing to hire you my car but I will not be driving. you will need to find someone else or i can find someone. but there will be an extra cost involved. also you will need to let me know what days you require the car because its nearly time for the badboy to go and get serviced (not looking forward to it). pm me for further details

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
lol 0-60 "sub 3 seconds" . Must be one of the rare "veyron spec" cars
I LOL'd at ^^^^, and then I saw they'd got Citroens for hire!!

Then I LOL'd even harder..............a ****ing citroen for a wedding...........I'd rather get a sodding bus :D

:chuckle:

·
Registered
522 Posts
There are a few R35's out there running sub 3 sec now if that's your thing. Had the pleasure of witnessing a 700+bhp beast at Litchfields at the weekend, I reckon that would crack 3 sec. What a monster, some lucky owner out there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts