GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K&N intakes for sale that recently came off my car. These have been brilliant for me and don't cause any mapping issues - so good MAF placement. I only upgraded as wanted bigger diameter pipes to match my new turbos.

I have just cleaned and oiled them using the K&N recharge cleaning kit so ready to go too.

Was looking for £210 plus postage / pay pal fees etc or best offer.

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi. I always thought so as the MAF scaling needs adjustment within the tune but someone has suggested its possible to fit them and it run ok without a tune upgrade. personally I would get the car remapped on Cobb or Ecutek if I was fitting them. Inlets can make a big difference.

I am also selling a COBB unit which would give you the ability to get a remote tune from the likes of AC Speedtech or Linney tuning. The stage 1 mod is the best bang for the buck you will ever get with these cars and makes a massive difference. You can also get OTS (off the shelf maps) from COBB which you download free from their website to suit the components on your car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pipe size

I have some K&N intakes that recently came off my car.

These were supplied and fitted by SVM around 2 or so years ago. There are a couple of fitting marks on the filters from where they were squeezed in when fitted. Having seen my pistons and valves I can confirm they have run sweet as a nut. The Litchfield guys looked at them when they came off and said they thought they looked ok to sell on too.

I have just cleaned and oiled them using the K&N recharge cleaning kit so ready to go too.

Was looking for £210 plus postage / pay pal fees etc or best offer.

What are the pipe size

1 - 19 of 19 Posts