GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yet they did a group test with one against the Veyron...

Also tested it vs a Lotus Evora.

I'd say they haven't listed it as one because it doesn't look like a traditional supercar normally does.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
There are super cars and hyper cars.....

I guess they put the GTR in the performance saloon section??? With the C63, M3, RS5, M5 etc??

It's between a supercar and hyper car! :nervous:

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
As far as I am concerned they can call it anything they want...every supposed supercar is going to get a bit nervous when one appears in the rear view mirror....I think it should be called 'Jesus'....that's what most supercar owners are going to say when you overtake them :)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
As far as I am concerned they can call it anything they want...every supposed supercar is going to get a bit nervous when one appears in the rear view mirror....I think it should be called 'Jesus'....that's what most supercar owners are going to say when you overtake them :)
LOL

Or "what da F*** how the":runaway:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Evo doesn't think it's a super car neither do the majority of ppl who responded to my poll.....I think we can be certain the gtr is not a supercar!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think they have explained the reasoning before

I know what they mean I guess. Its a 4 seat coupe rather than a low slung mid-engined monster. No need to be defensive about it, the vanilla 911 is classified as a sports coupe as well. GT2s and 3s make it though.
Doesnt mean it cant destroy most of the supercars in a straight line though and if we add some bendy bits.............well
Its not expensive, rare or impractical enough to be a supercar in most peoples eyes and all the better for it imo

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
If your wife or girlfriend was seriously hot and someone told you they didn't fancy her, would you take much notice?

EVO isn't a bad read but it certainly isn't gospel. You've got to appreciate any car for what it is, not what other peoples views on it are.

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
If your wife or girlfriend was seriously hot and someone told you they didn't fancy her, would you take much notice?
Not a bad analogy. If your wife "performed" better than any other woman, but wasn't officially a supermodel, would you complain? :D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Or if your wife was a real goer yet she was butt ugly...........:chuckle:
You'd still think she was the best!:wavey:
:D
bob

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts

·
Registered