GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had info to say they will be selling these like they did with the R34?

If so any prices?

I know it's a long shot but I like the front end and side skirts of the Nismo version just not sure on the back, and I'll never be able to afford the Nismo version.

Graham

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Why would you want to put a "body kit" on a well styled and aerodynamic car, tested for perfection in a wind tunnel by the manufacturer Nissan ? ???

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cos I like parts of the Nismo version not all bits tho just front bumper splitter and side skirts but need to see them upclose before I would make a final decision.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Why would you want to put a "body kit" on a well styled and aerodynamic car, tested for perfection in a wind tunnel by the manufacturer Nissan ? ???
What just like the tyres that were designed for the car. That turned out to be S##T

lol

·
Registered
26,767 Posts
cost of nismo aero i would think would be rather expensive. even the domestic price

depends if they ever list it.

Nismo now, tend to only want to supply the body kits (on some cars) if they fit it at Omori.

this would be extremely difficult for anyone outside of JP

they are worried about copies for one, and other reasons.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
What just like the tyres that were designed for the car. That turned out to be S##T

lol
Oui shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
nissan will not offer nismo body kit. too expensive. you can possibly buy the parts but as it stands now its a long wait list to manufacture each piece and its not cheap. tge n package is jdm only. but money talks if you know the right people.

did you see Anna has a gt3 gtr front bumper/lip? now thats cool!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Why would he want to put a bodykit from a even more aerodynamic car, tested to perfection by nissan hmmmm let me think

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
its not perfection just think about that for a min, its an oem with bean counters ... and its oem. no such thing as it being perfect. a body kit created by an aerodynamics person that runs simulations is going to be as good or better and setup for what is needed and not some bean counter or oem setup wich often lacks requirements for the track. all oems can be upgraded to be better, there is plenty of room for improvement, that is very apparent. think about it, if there marketing persuaded you to think that why the need to release a nismo kit? exactly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts