GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning chaps (and chapesses) are there any on here??

Does anyone know the size of the Nissan boot badge and part number? Also is this just a stick on badge or does the boot lid have holes and the badge locating studs?

Thanks people

Louie

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's stuck on. I've got one somewhere. I'll dig it out and measure it up for you.

Edit: I've just got the Nissan badge, so can't measure up, but it's deffo a stick on.
Ah Cheers Flynn.

I ask only that the GTR I bought was for some odd reason de badged at the rear. The existing owner bought a cheap GTR badge from Fleabay and decided to place it on the boot lid where the Nissan badge should be. Different but TBH the badge has pitted badly (cheap sh1t) and I want it where it should be

Anyhow I will remove this and have just ordered an OE R35 Emblem, but just needed to know how the Nissan badge attached

Thanks again
Louie

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I've got a Nissan badge. They are slightly curved iirc. It goes bang centre of the boot below the spoiler. Plenty of pics available. I reckon if you look close enough, you'll still see a slight outline

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got a Nissan badge. They are slightly curved iirc. It goes bang centre of the boot below the spoiler. Plenty of pics available. I reckon if you look close enough, you'll still see a slight outline
Excellent!!

Thanks Guys.....anyone got the part number??

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For the love of god, please do not put that on your car.
I saw them and they were $9 ea so thought I'd buy a couple, however have also ordered the OE Nissan badge as well so I have the choice of both. I get where your coming from but thought the insane badge was quite funny!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.