GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of callipers + discs for a R35 for sale from a CBA car, these were replaced with an Alcon Superkit from early on in my GTR ownership and these brakes have sat in the old Alcon boxes for years. CV-19 warrants a clear out.

The brakes are in used condition but they should clean up nicely, they were in good condition when they came off the car. The front discs are a set of Dixcel 380mm rotors, the pads are pretty shot but the discs have a lot of life on them. They sell for £800 (discs) £300 (pads) on the SVM website for reference.

The rears have a decent amount of life on them too, but they are OEM pads and discs.

Looking for £2,500

They would be better collected, but I might be able to put them on a pallet and ship them out.

Any questions pls let me know, hopefully the pics are pretty helpful (if not plentiful).

Collection from Southend, Essex for reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btw the pins and shields not shown on the front calliper are included, they are just boxed for some reason as opposed to still being attached to the calliper.

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Plenty of enquiries but still for sale.

BTTT

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Buyer pulled out saying they thought rotors were included despite it stating quite clearly they weren’t in the listing!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Offered to 2nd highest bidder but no reply, that bidder appears to be based abroad too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts