Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see last weeks (CANT PAY WE TAKE IT AWAY) on Ch5

Birmingham Car dealer Being chased for 13k for a GTR he had previously sold to a customer, I am guessing it was a cat c he had not declared to the buyer maybe.

Best thing ive watch for a while especially when he paid up!!

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Wow that was mental.

As said, was Driveline Sports and Performance, Unit 2 Lime Grove, Birmingham.

The owners name sounded like Edeel Verook. Didn't hear anything about why the GT-R was mis-sold.

The agents called in 2 police officers to help, but then got surrounded and blocked in by a mob of angry Asian men attacking them. Finished up needing 15 coppers to help sort it out.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow that was mental.

As said, was Driveline Sports and Performance, Unit 2 Lime Grove, Birmingham.

The owners name sounded like Edeel Verook. Didn't hear anything about why the GT-R was mis-sold.

The agents called in 2 police officers to help, but then got surrounded and blocked in by a mob of angry Asian men attacking them. Finished up needing 15 coppers to help sort it out.
All's they said on the the was is was misinformation in the ad .. they were some crazy scenes those guys had no respect for the police at all can't imagine what would of happened to bailiffs if they went alone ..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I told you the GTR was sold as 700hp and was only 620 when dynoed so the guy sued.

Verook ???? Did they look polish LOL how about Farooq !!!

·
Premium Member
5,860 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I told you the GTR was sold as 700hp and was only 620 when dynoed so the guy sued.

Verook ???? Did they look polish LOL how about Farooq !!!
Yeah I know, but we're just saying we didn't hear them say why it was mis-sold on the programme.

Haha, pretty sure I mispelt the first name as well, it was pronounced Edeel, Adeal, Ideal.

So they sold it as stage 4.5 and it was actually a stage 2? Was it sold to a mate of yours?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Yeah I know, but we're just saying we didn't hear them say why it was mis-sold on the programme.

Haha, pretty sure I mispelt the first name as well, it was pronounced Edeel, Adeal, Ideal.

So they sold it as stage 4.5 and it was actually a stage 2? Was it sold to a mate of yours?
I know someone who knows them.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.