GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya all..

My name is Rox and I'm new on here and i hope i'm posting in the right section, if not.. could a mod do me the honours please? :)

I'm a photographer based in Rotherham looking to do a non profitable shoot with an R35 if anyone is interested :) I've always wanted to work with R35's but I never get the chance to catch up with owners lol

Also if it wouldn't be too much hassle, would anyone be willing to give me a lift for this as my Silvia is off the road and I don't like the idea of taking my gear on a bus lol, fuel money will be given of course.

If you'd like to look at my work before saying anything then just look up Roxshotz on facebook

Cheers everyone and Happy New Year!

·
Banned
19 Posts
Have you got a DBS certificate and ID. Some would want to be sure they're not getting touched up by you :chuckle:

·
Banned
19 Posts
Actually there's a guy Flynn up there. He does like being touched up by men.

Give him a shout. He might pay you actually

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
we are only based in mansfield and have GTR's at work most weeks

I'm sure with owners permission we could help you out

Paul

·
Registered
610 Posts
Mine will be parked In ice Sheffield car park this afternoon.
If you're struggling to get anyone I can be your last resort. Sheffield is about half hour away unless I am in a rush lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both sound like awesome opportunities! Who is this Flynn person you speak of? I've searched for him but no luck!

Also, to anyone interested, would it be too much to ask if the shoot could be done in sheffield as I have no idea how to get to notts with my car sorn lol

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Both sound like awesome opportunities! Who is this Flynn person you speak of? I've searched for him but no luck!

Also, to anyone interested, would it be too much to ask if the shoot could be done in sheffield as I have no idea how to get to notts with my car sorn lol
Im here. :nervous:

·
Banned
19 Posts
Can I come along for a 3 way "shoot"? Don't worry about timing - I can get that just right for your needs

Cool yeah Flynn?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts