GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im seriously thinking of buying a 35 but why oh why are the owners a bunch of muppets compared to the previous generation owners .
i love the banter between r32 33 34 owners but you 35 guys i cant figure out .seriously guys youve made my mind up for me i'll most likely go to merc and get there c63 amg .

i thought cocks drove audi's not gtr's

·
Registered
142 Posts
Skyjuice I think I understand from where you are coming from, but why allow the views of others to cloud your judgement about the car.
If you like a car you should buy it if possibe ,why concern yourself with others.
Hope you go for the GTR you'll love it mate.

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
What a stupid post
every R35 owners has over 50k invested in thier cars whereas the majority of Skyline owner have less than 20k, let alone 30k

there's hardly a single 'from new' skyline owner on here whereas all R35 owners are pioneers in the model

LOTS of R35 owners are tracking and modifying thier cars

yes, some R35 owners are typical Audi/Porsche owners, but a large majority on here are laying the foundation for an exciting future

so give them some credit

mook

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a stupid post
every R35 owners has over 50k invested in thier cars whereas the majority of Skyline owner have less than 20k, let alone 30k

there's hardly a single 'from new' skyline owner on here whereas all R35 owners are pioneers in the model

LOTS of R35 owners are tracking and modifying thier cars

yes, some R35 owners are typical Audi/Porsche owners, but a large majority on here are laying the foundation for an exciting future

so give them some credit

mook

cost has nothing to do with it gtr's have always been expensive.
foundations where layed years ago by the previous models .
but when i see a r34 gtr i think nice car cool driver but with the few 35 drivers ive seen on the motorway there always on the bloody motorway :chairshoti think wow wicked car but then you see a **** with mirror sunglasses behind the wheel

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
cost has nothing to do with it gtr's have always been expensive.
foundations where layed years ago by the previous models .
but when i see a r34 gtr i think nice car cool driver but with the few 35 drivers ive seen on the motorway there always on the bloody motorway :chairshoti think wow wicked car but then you see a **** with mirror sunglasses behind the wheel
So you wouldn't buy the car because of how you perceive the drivers.

Jog on.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
i think its a bit harsh lol, i wear sunglasses when its sunny, i drive my car hard at drag strips and track days.. i also modify it.

i also do all the work on my own car:thumbsup: and mine is currently the fastest full trim GTR in europe.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I buy a car because of the car and not the badge and not down to generalisations about the sort of people who buy one. I wear sun glasses when the sun is in my eyes...

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
Weird reason not to buy a great car! I'd never care about perception of other drivers if I liked a car.

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
It's just an excuse to start another 35 owner bashing thread

you could make plenty of generalisations about skyline owners if you wanted too

mook

·
Registered
376 Posts
im seriously thinking of buying a 35 but why oh why are the owners a bunch of muppets compared to the previous generation owners .
i love the banter between r32 33 34 owners but you 35 guys i cant figure out .seriously guys youve made my mind up for me i'll most likely go to merc and get there c63 amg .

Wow, someone who would be actually influenced on their car purchase by how he views other owners.... that shows real strength of character and confidence in one's own decision making abilities... Enjoy your time on the Merc forum :D

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

you're the muppet if you even think this post has any validity!! :chairshot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.