GTR Forum banner

R35 Project

24K views 115 replies 41 participants last post by  krozna 
#1 ·
Nothing too crazy , but managed to pick up a really good quality MY14 (dec) with 9500 miles last week.

enjoying it so far, they dont have the soul of an RB car, but the tech is chalk and cheese.

Following Inspiration from Gio (once again following the purchase of his 34 in 2010) i ordered the RSW interior & Garage Defend full carbon cooling panel

The Competizione R Evolves - Speedhunters

R34 & R32 Projects continue, but this is the new daily

i will go for more cosmetic items than power output

trip to Top Secret next couple of weeks, so doubt will come out of there empty handed

full credit to Chris Mann photography who took a few pics last night.

Panel thats ordered (to be supplied by Newera Parts)

See less See more
#15 ·
Having taken the 34 out last, week it really bugs me to say, but there is no spirit in a 35.

its very quick (stock) & as an everyday car (actually better than the 34) but no soul to it.

i'm going to have to keep it regardless but it is boring :( and yes, i have driven it a fair bit, think ive put on 4,000 miles so far.

#17 · (Edited)
Having taken the 34 out last, week it really bugs me to say, but there is no spirit in a 35.
its very quick (stock) & as an everyday car (actually better than the 34) but no soul to it.
i'm going to have to keep it regardless but it is boring :( and yes, i have driven it a fair bit, think ive put on 4,000 miles so far.
What stage is it? stock did you say? I found the mid-top end not that exiting when mine was stock, I found mine really came to life more once i stage 4.25 it.... as it can breath a lot better, and really kicks the spool harder as well , made it a lot more lively.

But if it's not for you, it's not for you, then sell up.

Reactions: TurboFreak
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.