GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today the misses went to work, the car was sparkly clean from a decent cleaning sesh and the sun was out. You guessed it, perfect combo for a drive just for the sake of driving : )

During my 150 of pointless but fun driving, lol, I stopped off at Romans International in Banstead. Fe'k me there's some tasty motors there. Veyron, Enzo, Carrera GT, aventadors and my current fav Macca 12c's. Man I want one of those so bad.

Any way, as I walked out there was a crowd of people around my R35 taking pics lol. Had a chat with a few people and even more came over to have a look and take pics. As I drove off I had a big smile on my face and didn't feel so bad about waiting for a few years for the Macca. Oh, and the fact that she was sooo much fun today :clap:

So who else went out just for the sake of a drive in their R35 or skyline for the matter?

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I also went for fun drive Saucyboy,just for the hell of it. I even passed Dean in his Lambo, don't do it Dean! the Gtr has so much more precense on the road.
Great day for a great drive in an amazing car.

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
good to hear, went for a spin myself earlier, lots of fun and frolics :D

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
I got stuck with flat battery in ikea car park.....rescued by Nissan London West (three thumbs up) but a young chap in 50 year old Micra stopped to chat and his girlfriend almost had to force him to go as he just wanted to chat (she was cute mind).

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
At least you got out and about Rog. Mines stuck on my drive with a flat battery. Need to get the ctek out but the weather is shite :(

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Yep. I had a nice trip in mine today 135 miles of sun shining and people taking photos hanging out their cars on the M25.
Roll on those long sunny days, and some huge meets,

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Yep. I had a nice trip in mine today 135 miles of sun shining and people taking photos hanging out their cars on the M25.
Roll on those long sunny days, and some huge meets,
Could have popped down my way as I took both GTR's out and had a perfect blast - had peeps hanging of their car and taking pics of both :chuckle::bowdown1::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
So who else went out just for the sake of a drive in their R35 or skyline for the matter?
I was out in a very clean R32 this morning with my son (who came with me to the Essex meet we saw you at in the 1934 Morris).
Epic fun at normal speeds. :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Lol! Steve im at inlaws lower early! We should have gone for a cruise.

' happy bday mum... Im just going to pop to the shops'
Yeah, could have !! are you still in Earley ?

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
I would have done but it was cloudy with drizzle here!

I often drive a 50mile round trip to fetch the papers...

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Cleaned both motors today - first time I have used snow foam; awesome stuff :thumbsup: - and then went for a fun spin in the Evo. GTR tomorrow :)

Looks like they have some pretty nice cars in stock at Romans. I am seriously thinking about shooting down to a local dealer & getting a test drive in a 458.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah mate, Romans is a great showroom, forecourt and they don't mind you having a good look around :)

Goldie, also can't wait to get out in the summer for some big meets. Off for some sun soon and when I get back the meet season should be getting underway. You going to the Grasshopper in April?

Rich, hope
Fully get to catch up with you in the summer and see your rather sexy R32 :bowdown1: oh and your new my14 :cool:

Stuck with the misses today and looking for an excuse for a drive out lol. Looks damp out there which begs for some fun but she hates all that childishness lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts