GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Do I need to be number 1 and 3 ??

As I have done 6 8.3 and also around 4 8.4s lol.

I would have the top 10 slots.

I think one time is the best idea ??

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Ok,

I've now incorporated the info from everyone who has listed new details on this thread.

Please continue to post this information, but if you want the changes in the table, I'll need a pm.

Originally I insisted on v-box proof for the 0-100 table. I think we need to maintain that.

For the quarter mile table, a scan of your time slip is required.

I didn't stick to these rules when doing this initial update as many of the requests were old and had been sitting there for quite a while.

As per Jurgen's point, I've included only people's fastest times. If you have had multiple cars like some of us, I'm happy to keep the best results from former cars in there. Keeping track of multiple states of tune will make the table messy but by all means post these in the thread for a permanent look up reference.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
0-100 mph 5.4 seconds

30-130 mph 6.2 seconds

vbox data copy and pasted

Accel results
Speed(mph) Time(s)
0-60 03.1
0-100 05.4

User range
Speed(mph) Time(s)
30-130 06.2
50-70 ----

and plot from performance box

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Carl, thanks for the upload.

Can you confirm any other details such as tyres, fuel etc. Not essential but helps to add as much info as possible.
I forgot about all that tbh lol

r888 tyres all round

e50 fuel

956 hp tune

no launch control used hence the 0-60 in 3.1 seconds, im hopeing to see 2.7 seconds summer with launch control.

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
I have now separated out power and spec. In my case the power relates to the power of the car when the quoted performance figures were achieved.

If anyone has any power figure updates for their lines in the table, please let me know.

201 - 220 of 368 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.