GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I wasn't doubting it was just saying if it's the case it's bloody impressive your only going by the display regardless which evidences your claims.

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Im just doing a spread sheet for this, if you can give me the info to fill in the blanks that would be great, especially 30-130 times.

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Im doing a spread sheet for this, can people with times listed help me fill in the blanks please, 60ft times, 1/8 mph and ET time etc would be great, screen shot in the first post.

Thanks.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Ok fifth gear had my car yesterday and wanted it standard (ish) :chuckle: so at 1-1.1bar she did this :)

VDC off launch

I am really happy with that too as it had 2 car seats, full tank of fuel and loads of camera equipment in it :)

Didn't get a chance to run at 1.25bar :(

Fastest terminal of the day was 126.4

Car spec Indigo Stage 2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Jurgen did well, will update the results later, as things might change today at Japshow.

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Jamie,

Is it worth either staring the fuel of the top cars or distinguishing, perhaps two tables between roadside available fuel and race gas? The top two cars at the moment (there are about to be more) at least run on E85 or race gas. Surely it's an essential distinction as it splits the playing field in the same way as slicks/drag radials.

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I can put in the notes what fuel everyone is running if they give me the info, cheers.

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Jurgen's times are great. V interesting that the splits are faster than svm but his terminal velocity is much much lower. Indicates he is making much better use in terms of set up of a significantly lass powerful car.

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
His launch was awesome, a mix between Syvecs/drag slicks and a very special drag racing coilover setup, same as what's on the AMS car I think he said.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Presumably all the kit is available to SVM, so you have to think why aren't they.

All credit to Jurgen and JM-Imports, his set up obviously works.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Which top speed information are you using to compare Adam?

Fantastic result for the Jurgen and the guys at JM Imports.

Jurgen's times are great. V interesting that the splits are faster than svm but his terminal velocity is much much lower. Indicates he is making much better use in terms of set up of a significantly lass powerful car.
For the results, it'll be worth noting which cars are stripped out too,as the Jun R1 is full road going spec. in terms of the interior?
Perhaps the drag cars should be split from the road going cars, as mixing drag radial times is not representative when comparing figures as the table does.

Protegimus

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
For the results, it'll be worth noting which cars are stripped out too,as the Jun R1 is full road going spec. in terms of the interior?
Perhaps the drag cars should be split from the road going cars, as mixing drag radial times is not representative when comparing figures as the table does.

Protegimus
None of the cars are stripped out from what I can see, the hulk had its passenger seat removed but what with the full cage I'm betting it's still full weight or even more than full weight.

21 - 40 of 368 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.