GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R35 GTR wheels & toyo R888s for sale. the tyres are in very good condition with loads of tread left. Used for times flying laps round knockhill in sls championship 2 flying laps at a time. Used for 4 rounds but 2 rounds it was raining.

£1950

·
Registered
499 Posts
R35 wheels + R888's

I have offered full asking by PM for these so hopefully have got in first!

·
Registered
499 Posts
STD wheels with near new 888's

All

Having bought these last Sept / Oct in anticipation of actually getting on track this year it is looking very unlikely.

I have hardly used my 35 since last summer and it looks like this will continue due to other commitments.

Wheels / tyres are currently in storage (Scotland) as I haven't even collected them yet!

£2,200 + shipping costs and they are yours.

My Litchfield 750R may also be on the market soon, again due to total lack of use (approx 1,200 miles in over a year, half of which have been done traveling to Litchfields and back!).

Cheers

Nick

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
All

Having bought these last Sept / Oct in anticipation of actually getting on track this year it is looking very unlikely.

I have hardly used my 35 since last summer and it looks like this will continue due to other commitments.

Wheels / tyres are currently in storage (Scotland) as I haven't even collected them yet!

£2,200 + shipping costs and they are yours.

My Litchfield 750R may also be on the market soon, again due to total lack of use (approx 1,200 miles in over a year, half of which have been done traveling to Litchfields and back!).

Cheers

Nick
I'm not a fan of thread crapping in the FS section but it looks like you've used someone else's for sale thread to advertise the same goods for £250 more than you paid for them. Is that a smart move?

·
Registered
499 Posts

TAZZ

I am not trying to hide anything here and I know that a number of people made offers for them after I had agreed a price with Keith (who I have known for years through RB Motorsport).

I bought them in the Autumn / early Winter last year when prices are normally lower and have now decided to sell and as we are coming in to Spring, demand for this sort of stuff increases.

Payment fees, storage fees etc have also been incurred.

People can either buy them or not, or buy new / from elsewhere if they want.

Cheers

Nick

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
TAZZ

I am not trying to hide anything here and I know that a number of people made offers for them after I had agreed a price with Keith (who I have known for years through RB Motorsport).

I bought them in the Autumn / early Winter last year when prices are normally lower and have now decided to sell and as we are coming in to Spring, demand for this sort of stuff increases.

Payment fees, storage fees etc have also been incurred.

People can either buy them or not, or buy new / from elsewhere if they want.

Cheers

Nick
Nick,

I appreciate all you are saying but I do think it would've been best to just start a new for sale thread, for obvious reasons. I'm not sure that it's a good idea to try and pass on payment or storage fees as that is down to you really. As you say, people can either buy them or not buy them but it's technically not your thread to be selling them in.

TAZZ

·
Registered
499 Posts

TAZZ

Can't be bothered defending this so close this thread and I will list them on a new one tomorrow.

Cheers

Nick

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I bought these back for a project and they will not fit as rears are too wide

If someone wants a bargain I will post these anywhere in the UK for £1100 tyres still have real good tread 5mm, I think they were only used for one trackday after Nick sold them on

Maybe split tyres off wheels and sell that way

Has to be the bargain of the year

Keith

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Well I bought these back for a project and they will not fit as rears are too wide

If someone wants a bargain I will post these anywhere in the UK for £1100 tyres still have real good tread 5mm, I think they were only used for one trackday after Nick sold them on

Maybe split tyres off wheels and sell that way

Has to be the bargain of the year

Keith
PM sent

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
CBA or DBA?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
There's a good chance since 2014 he has now sold them:)
Theres a better chance that they were readvertised again on 30th December he still has them.

Reactions: TREG

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Only 3 years old, if stored right should be ok

Reactions: TREG

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stored in a heated workshop they still have the coloured marking on them and the rubber is still soft and will give plenty grip.

Would post a photo but don't know how too, now that photobucket has blocked third party pics

Keith

·
R35 Section manager
11,261 Posts
Was kidding lads. Toyo's will be fine .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.