GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Realised that ages ago when we had the frosty morning and I'd left the wipers set to 'auto' they ripped the blade slightly when trying to move.
So, I'm presuming I can't just nip to Halfords to pick a new set up? where's best to get them without incurring the obligatory GTR tax?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I haven't needed to change the Gtr wipers yet but I have put PIAA Si-tech ?? on a few cars now, I've used the ordinary PIAA silicones for years and that ones are even better :)
J

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep just found it. £18.90 on the page, £20 in the basket then another £4 for postage!
cheeky devils!.

Ordered :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Or go to local Tesco buy standard flat blade refills which fit standard arms for about £5 per side

No GTR tax included

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had service 2 weeks back, my blades were worn. They said new ones would be a whopping 127 euro's.

I asked him if that was for the pair or just per blade, insinuating that I could get blown twice for that price, even in Europe. Maybe just the once by a real nice one.

So if anyone got a ebay link or other order item number. I've seen 2 old threads about this as well, but they were a bit old.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts