GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’d just like to say a huge thank you to Rab and his Son for their great service, they made me feel like a valued customer as soon as I got there.
I had an auto watch fitted along with a tracker and some blackvue dash cams. All done in super fast time with no trace of any work being carried out. The ghost is an essential piece of kit in this day and age which Rab took the time to explain to me. The tracker and phone app are also a great piece of kit giving alerts straight to my phone.
A great father and son business who know what they are talking about, I drove nearly 3 hours to get the above fitted due to their reputation and I was not disappointed at all. A very big thank you to them both. :bowdown1:

·
Vendor
6,212 Posts
Hi Brett firstly thank you for your kind words and business, I'm glad we met your expectations and provided you with good service and support. The pleasure was ours to have met such a great gentleman. Take care and enjoy the beast and stay safe my friend.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Brett firstly thank you for your kind words and business, I'm glad we met your expectations and provided you with good service and support. The pleasure was ours to have met such a great gentleman. Take care and enjoy the beast and stay safe my friend.
Credit where credit is due my friend you know your stuff***128077;

1 - 4 of 4 Posts