GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per title I'm selling my Race Logic Performance Box as I've just installed a data logger and dash.

All working when I took it out of my GTR the other day.

It's in the original box and comes with the software (which can be downloaded anyway), a USB cable and the power cable.

However, the power cable doesn't have the cigar lighter plug as I had this hard wired in my car so cut it off. New ones can be ordered for about £15 here:

RLCAB010D - Additional in-car power supply - Racelogic Store

I also had the unit stuck on my dash so the underside has some remains of the sticky pad on it which can easily be scraped off - see pic.

I can't find the windscreen mount either, but these are less than a tenner here

RLACS071 - Windscreen suction mount - Racelogic Store

Not sure there's anything else to say but please ask if you have questions.

Prices is £230 plus delivery.

Cheers

Sorry for bad pics but my phone camera is utter rubbish

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
I have one of these great bit of kit, and will show the TRUE performance of a car, no butt dyno rubbish lol

the basic package of these is £390 from racelogic !

well priced at £230 glwts

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I fancy selling it for what its worth mate not keep replying to all your low ball offers! I don't mean to be rude but 230 is a great price for this as you know because you offered me 160 on ebay when the next nearest was priced at 350!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I understand what your saying but I'm here and ready to do a deal with the money. What about £200 delivered , can PayPal the money right now, deal done?

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
I understand what your saying but I'm here and ready to do a deal with the money. What about £200 delivered , can PayPal the money right now, deal done?
A true haggler, luv it :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
I've got the money and the only person to have made an offer (that I can see) at the moment. I can do £210 delivered
Sounds a good all round fair deal to me.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've got the money and the only person to have made an offer (that I can see) at the moment. I can do £210 delivered
Sorry meant to quote you, sorry mate but A, it's just gone up for sale, B, there's 25 days or whatever to run and it's massively cheaper than any of the others and C, I really don't care if sells or stays.

If you want it it's cheap at the price listed here, if you disagree offer one of the other ebay advertisers £210 and hopefully you can get theirs.

My point is, I put it on here at what I thought was a good price and obviously a bit more on ebay to cover costs. If you think it's too expensive then that's your shout

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
ah good, well as long as you think the deal's fair bud....:thumbsup:
oks He aint budging williamforrest, We tried. You might have to bite the bullet, if you want it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You gotta try!

Delivery shouldn't be a tenner I wouldn't think, I'll do the asking price if you throw in the delivery.

PM me your PayPal address and we'll sort it out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts