GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my R35 GT-R Black Edition, UK car for a couple of days now and simply love the beast. Went to my local NHPC yesterday, which is Romford, to ask a few questions and introduce myself etc. Have to say, overall i was pretty impressed with them. I didnt get to meet the master tech there but apparently he is one of the most experienced in the UK... apparently!!?? Anyway, told them that i do a lot of track days and that im going down to the Ring on Aug 14th. So, ive got the car booked in to have the race/track set up sorted. Cost is £360 inc and this also includes bringing the car back after my trip and having it checked over and put back to road set up. Some little scrote had stolen my valve caps and they fitted a set from their showroom car free of charge and checked/topped up the nitrogen in my tyres - which was a nice touch. They also ran a full diagnostic - all amber "smiley" faces - luckily no red angry faces - although he did ask me where i had managed to hit 176mph!!!??? Yikes, found it all a little bit Big Brother to be honest!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
blk box

176 mph? wow

How are you finding the car, seems like you are having a whole lot of fun
Will they not set up the car for race when it has the optimization service?
Still waiting for my car !!

SS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts