GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come to the turning point of Do I sell the Z and buy a GT-R or do I keep the Z and mod the hell out of it. Cost wise no difference but I keep getting swayed by a nasty Silver R33 Vspec in my mechanics workshop.

So I started doing sums last night of what all the bits on my Z are worth and whether I'll get more selling off bits separately or the whole car. Doesn't seem to be much difference in it.

Now one thing I have got that I'd be very sad to loose is my Racelogic Traction & Launch Control system. So I'm thinking I'm going to hang onto it and install it in the GT-R... has anyone out there installed a Racelogic system in a GT-R ? I know that Racelogic have put a setup in an R32 and I can see it working well there coz R32's step waaaayyyyy out before the torque split happens, I think R33's still step out quite a bit which is okay coz the TCS system starts cutting in (at 0% cut level) even before the rear steps out...

Launch control has got to work well in a GT-R too I reckon

So anyone out there on this forum have a Racelogic system in their GT-R or know of someone that does?

Rowan
600plus.com

·
Registered
272 Posts
Rowan there is a real nice white R33 at williamson motors , has a Power FC , exhaust , filters , and a blitz boost controller , it is a real tidy clean car , it also has HKS suspension of some sort as well. I cant see how the traction control would work in a 4wd , a multi step RPM limit will work but unless you had a "5th wheel" the T/C wouldnt have a true ground speed input would it ? the R32's do step out a bit but that makes them so much more fun.
Brenhan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts