GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair ready to save up for the fronts. Racing Hart decided to discontinue them and despite efforts i cannot find them stocked anywhere in the US and Japan.

These are 18x10J ET21 offset 114.3 5 stud. They are awsome wheels that cost over £550 each.

Envy Performance Ltd: C4

I would like £450 for the pair on the off-chance they may be of interest to people.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Jolly - Don't get your hopes up but I MAY be interested. I have a set on my GTT and both nearside are kerbed. However, I don't know what width and offset mine are or even whether fronts and rears are the same.

I've had a quick look at the wheels when they've been off the car for servicing, etc. but I've never noticed anything on them (in English!) to indicate width/offset - how can I tell?

10 sounds a bit wide - even for my rears. I've got 255's on the back and 235's on the front. What width tyres are yours sized for?

Even if they are the right size for me I'd have to think very hard at £450 - I know that's a bargain but I can live with mine as they are for now - and there's always the refurb option.

So just registering a possible interest for now.

Cheers,

Andy

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd need to have a look at my pair but from memory there is a sticker on the inside of the rim.

255's will fit fine as i have 245's on my current wheels which are 9.5J. I do believe 275's were fitted originally...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
OK Jolly - ta for the info.

I really doubt mine are 10's and I'd need them to match if replacing down one side.

Wish I'd known about you selling before I had my car at Rod Bells last Friday - wheels were off for shocks/springs being replaced and I could have had a good look for the size & offset.

Don't hold your breath for me to buy these but I hope you get a sale one way or another - bit of a bummer about them being discontinued :rolleyes:

Here's how they look on a GTT anyway:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/65603-my-gtt-nov-2006-a.html

Cheers,

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts