GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!
Just want to know if the Radiator Fan goes on every time you turn on the aircon switch even if the temp. gauge is not halfway yet.. Coz I noticed in my GTR32, the fan does not run automatically when I switch the a/c on. Just want to check if everythings ok, coz our other cars here automatically runs the radiator fan everytime the a/c is turned on.

Hope you guys can shed light on this. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Hi Guys!
Just want to know if the Radiator Fan goes on every time you turn on the aircon switch even if the temp. gauge is not halfway yet.. Coz I noticed in my GTR32, the fan does not run automatically when I switch the a/c on. Just want to check if everythings ok, coz our other cars here automatically runs the radiator fan everytime the a/c is turned on.

Hope you guys can shed light on this. Thanks!!!
You mean the smaller fan at the front?
Its an engine overheat fan, it can be wired with a diode to come on with aircon tho (good idea)... but it isn't from factory
I know theres a DIY on skylines australia if you search there, not sure if the mod is known here... if you want it to work this way :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You mean the smaller fan at the front?
Its an engine overheat fan, it can be wired with a diode to come on with aircon tho (good idea)... but it isn't from factory
I know theres a DIY on skylines australia if you search there, not sure if the mod is known here... if you want it to work this way :)
Hey thanks bro!!! So my radiator fan is working just fine. hehe

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes, the fan is controlled by the water temp sensor in the radiator, once water temp reaches certain point fans are kicked on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts