GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I had the pleasure of working on this stunning, highly tuned R32 over the last couple of weeks :bowdown1:

Jobs to be carried out:

Full protection detail carried out to int. and ext.

Full frontal clear vinyl applied

Colour code the calipers to match the rear and add red Brembo decals

Full chassis underseal inc. under arches

Here is a mix of the pics I took throughout the project.

Thank You

Robbie

·
Registered
59 Posts
Awesome R32

Hi guys

I had the pleasure of working on this stunning, highly tuned R32 over the last couple of weeks :bowdown1:

Jobs to be carried out:

Full protection detail carried out to int. and ext.

Full frontal clear vinyl applied

Colour code the calipers to match the rear and add red Brembo decals

Full chassis underseal inc. under arches

Thank You

Robbie
All i have to say is what a beauty this 32 is, this is by far the best r32 ive ever seen its just so mint and so different love the interior and under the hood from looking at the pics no shortcuts have been taken. A top job from valet magic thumbs up!!

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stunning car and a fantastic job, looks like you take real pride in your work.
Thank you.

I treat every car the way I like mine to be treated...Oh and I am a little bit of a perfectionist too :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Absolutely stunning! Work looks second to none! I may have to bring my new car to you in the not too distant future.

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Nice work.
One question though...wouldn't it have been easier to paint the calipers off the car?? Doing them in-situ seems odd IMHO.

TT

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind comments guys.

@ tarmac terror

The finish we achive with the calipers in situ is no different to them being off the car, it just means that we dont have to play around bleeding the systems. Rather be safe than sorry.

Robbie

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
I thought so too TT, when i called and asked Robbie, he said it doesnt matter since they 'get in there'

I figured he has done enough of them, and so far no one here has said a bad thing so ill give it a shot :)

From the pics you can see he basically masked off the rest of the car lol

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Rain are you in the UK dude? Also, I'm sure we're due some more recent pictures of the Z-Tune anyway :p, mind if I ask where abouts the car is?

Driven it much? How's it feel to drive,say in comparision to this car? Sorry off topic,just,well,you've got a Z-Tune :D

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
In and out guys :)

Thanks for the comments, would have loved to take this to Connors car show, but ended up being very very busy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts